open Training “Facilitating business simulations” 26 May 2020 in Bodegraven IS CANCELLED
The open training “Facilitating business simulations” is scheduled for 26 May 2020. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 crisis this training has been cancelled. Please check other dates on our website.
This training is about getting more out of your simulation. Subjects of this training:
- How to make participants learn from the simulation?
- How to play your role as teacher?
- How to apply the learning circle of Kolb?
- How to support the transfer of knowledge?
- And special focus on your questions.
The costs for this training are Euro 300 per seat. Expenses for travel and accommodations are on your own account.
The schedule for the training event is as follows:
Start time: 09.00 AM
End time: 05.00 PM
Location: GamingWorks training room in Bodegraven, Raadhuisplein 27a
If you want to participate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org