Open Limits Ltd
Since 2002 Open Limits has helped specialist technical teams and organisations, in the UK and internationally, to:
- Strengthen technical management and leadership
- Get everyone thinking about business needs and priorities first, technical work second
- Build more collaborative and productive internal and external relationships
- Communicate, communicate, communicate
These are the foundations on which effective, lasting processes and tools are built. We have developed a common-sense, jargon-free approach to helping our clients to make a real difference to ABC: Attitudes, Behaviours and Culture. Our proven, practical facilitation style engages people at all levels in the organisation. Even the most technical and process-orientated quickly see the value and impact on their team, colleagues, projects, service delivery and reputation within the whole organisation.
How do we work?
- We use business simulations to energise and refocus a single team or multiple teams, and deepen their awareness of strengths and gaps
- We help to create a very practical improvement plan focusing on People, Process, Product (Technology),Partners and Performance
- Then we provide ‘light touch’ facilitation and team coaching to keep the action plan on track, build skills and confidence on-the-job, and help manage resistance to change
|Certified to deliver the following Business Simulations||Trainers|
|Apollo 13 - an ITSM case experience™||
|The Phoenix Project||